Getting a refund is easy
To get your refund you’ll need to be a Ford Insure Annual Policy holder, you will need access to a PayPal account and you will need to complete the five questions below:
Unfortunately, the form could not be processed at this time.
Oh dear. Please complete all fields.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation fee refund terms and conditions
- Ford Insure (the "Promoter") arranged, administered and provided by EUI Limited, (Company Number 02686904) whose registered office is at Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
- This refund promotion (the "Promotion") is open to all individuals (including customers who are employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any third party) who: (i) purchase a new Ford Insure Annual motor insurance policy.
- UK residents and applicants over the age of 17 only are eligible and the Promotion is paid subject to status.
- All eligible policyholders will receive a refund of up to £55 for the cancellation fee they paid to their previous insurer (the "Refund"). This will include the cancellation fee paid for ancillary products provided they are included with their new Ford Insure insurance policy.
- Quotes accepted via price comparison websites will not be eligible for the Refund.
- The Promoter does not provide advice on product suitability and cannot check whether the level of cover on its policies is comparable to the one being cancelled.
- Should the policyholder cancel at any point during the 14-day cancellation period, the Promoter's standard cancellation terms will apply, and the policyholder will no longer qualify for the Refund. Policyholders who cancel after the cooling off period, will be subject to the Promoter's mid-term cancellation terms.
- The Promotion begins on 1st August 2020 and will be applicable until further notice. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any point.
- The Refund will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page.
- Eligible policyholders will be notified by email, when their Refund is being processed and must have a PayPal account or be willing to set one up to receive the Refund. They will be contacted no later than four weeks after their Ford Insure policy commences and the Refund will be paid to the email address held on the Promoter's file, which cannot be changed from the account on file. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with PayPal.
- We will not charge a cancellation fee nor issue a Refund to policyholders transferring across from other EUI brands. For avoidance of doubt this includes Admiral, Diamond, Elephant and Bell
- The Refund will be paid after 14 days, so if a new vehicle is removed from the policyholder's Ford Insure insurance policy within 14 days, the Refund will not apply.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Eligible policyholders are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the refund to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this Promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Ford Insure insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Applications for Ford Insure insurance policies provided are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, the customer will not be eligible to receive the Refund.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Refund may result in the forfeiture of the Refund and termination of the insurance policy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the policyholder or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the refund except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice
- The Refund will only be paid for purchases made from within the United Kingdom
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent the customer from obtaining a car insurance quote, unless caused by the Promoter's negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.